Our Talent Is Simply The Best!
The best IT developers and system administrators trust us with their careers. We go the extra mile by supporting their personal and professional development with ongoing technical and language skills training.
We work hard to attract the best of the best by offering value added incentives, awesome workspace and enforce a work life balance.
Outsourcing is about finding the right fit. We evaluate your team's culture and match it to the right skilled personality type.
To ensure long-term success, we incorporate technical, language and protocol training for all team members.
We Take the Headache Out of Near Shoring IT Developers
Finding, hiring, managing and developing near-shore talent isn't easy. You're not an international HR firm, so let us take away the pain of navigating the complexities of country tax and government regulation, while you focus on delivering incredible software.
For the long-term success of your IT development projects, you need a partner who understands your long-term needs. We engage at a strategic level to ensure our sourcing requirements are aligned to your team's resource needs. By maintaining a future-looking plan, we can anticipate your changing skill demands, and keep your developer roster packed with the right talent.
Strategy & Planning
Knowing your road map, we can strategically plan and stay ahead of your resourcing needs.
Monitor & Review
Your success is our success, so we monitor our talent and regularly review their contributions to your team's goals.
Develop & Retain
To mitigate turnover, we invest in continual development of our talent in order to keep them successful and satisfied.
Accelerate Your Career While Maintaining Your Freedom
If you're looking for software development opportunities, but want the flexibility of living and working remotely, you've come to the right place. BrainPub can place you on a team in an organization matched to your skill and personality.
This Isn't Just Another Job Board
Coder Expansion is about matching you with the right team, then supporting your future with ongoing skills and language training.
Coder Expansion Talent Pricing
1-2 Years Full-Time Experience
- Basic level knowledge
- Needs clear rules and patterns
- Can properly call basic APIs
- Can use basic common IDE tools
- Functional in 1-2 languages
- Understands basic DB design concepts
- Writes simple queries to retrieve info
- Edits code without functionality changes
- Novice use of automated testing
- Requires code reviews to ensure clean code
2-9 Years Full-Time Experience
- Deep level of understanding
- Troubleshoot, debug and solve bug issues
- Deep knowledge of APIs
- Optimized in multiple IDEs
- Applies functional concepts across languages
- Designs and manages basic database structures
- Understands and uses DB views and stored procedures
- Follows patterns to add functional code
- Includes automated tests in code commits
- Writes clean, quality code
- Can design small pieces of code
10+ Years Full-Time Experience
- Can create tools to optimize work
- Can determine best solution to complicated problems
- Experience writing libraries or new APIs
- Written templates / writes IDE scripts
- Expert in at least 2 languages
- Can quickly become proficient in most languages
- Full DB design capabilities
- Advanced DB concepts: DBA, performance, redundancy, etc.
- Always practices CI/CD
- Practices TDD or writes automated test scripts
- Sets clear code patterns for team mates to follow
- Adds functional code
- Produces consistently high quality code
- Can produce overall design of product with an architect
Latest Coder Expansion Articles
Finding IT Developers is getting harder all the time. Outsourcing is the absolute best way to fill your development teams, but accessing resources out of country is challenging. Learn all the ins and outs of near shoring here!